Art and Design Portfolio Development Workshop
Event Date: Saturday 17 November Time: 13.00 - 15.00
Place : McDucation Office (Trendy Building)
Join our Art and Design Portfolio Workshop in Thailand on 17 November and improve your art and design portfolio.
If you are interested in any courses in Art and Design, we’re offering you a great opportunity to meet the Head of Grays School of Art from Robert Gordon University, Ms Libby Curtis.
During this visit, Libby is running a portfolio development workshop, open to all students considering applying to an art school to continue their studies.
This workshop will include:
● A helpful portfolio advice session giving you guidance and some technical development based on what a School of Art and Design looks for in good portfolio.
● An update on RGU’s courses such as BA Painting, BA Communication Design: Graphic Design, Illustration, Photography and BA Three Dimensional Design: Product Design, Ceramics and Glass and Jewellery Design
● An introduction to our suite of specialist MA courses in Art and Design
● News on our admissions policy and entry points, including pathways onto the BA programmes courses via ICRGU
● This event will be informal and fun, interactive and educational.